ProJect-Liyfe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bad admin, beware!

2 posters

Go down

bad admin, beware! Empty bad admin, beware!

Post  kill em all Fri May 27, 2011 12:49 pm

santa pisses me off, he is teleporting me all the time, which is annoying... when im trying to get on with something, he teleports me... ive seriously had enough with the kid... also talks smack behind other players backs.. and when i had a go at him today about it, he was just threatening to kick me... no mute? no warnings.. experienced amin and mod he put in app? helpful and kind to players?... i knw i done the bad thing and had a go at him.. but still, i think pretty much anyone would if they were pissed of to the same level as me.. also im not doing this to icrease my chances of getting staff if thats what anyone thinks... because i was offered staff, and i turned it down, i dont want to be a member of staff because i get more fun out of being a regular player.. so anyway, someone sort this guy out?

kill em all
beginner
beginner

Back to top Go down

bad admin, beware! Empty Re: bad admin, beware!

Post  Santa Fri May 27, 2011 1:32 pm

kill em all wrote:santa pisses me off, he is teleporting me all the time, which is annoying... when im trying to get on with something, he teleports me... ive seriously had enough with the kid... also talks smack behind other players backs.. and when i had a go at him today about it, he was just threatening to kick me... no mute? no warnings.. experienced amin and mod he put in app? helpful and kind to players?... i knw i done the bad thing and had a go at him.. but still, i think pretty much anyone would if they were pissed of to the same level as me.. also im not doing this to icrease my chances of getting staff if thats what anyone thinks... because i was offered staff, and i turned it down, i dont want to be a member of staff because i get more fun out of being a regular player.. so anyway, someone sort this guy out?
Ok i will quit whit staff if u would but could to just ask me to quit whit it
i was just being stupid.
Srry i hope u will accept it Crying or Very sad
Santa
Santa

Back to top Go down

Post  Santa Fri May 27, 2011 1:44 pm

kill em all wrote:santa pisses me off, he is teleporting me all the time, which is annoying... when im trying to get on with something, he teleports me... ive seriously had enough with the kid... also talks smack behind other players backs.. and when i had a go at him today about it, he was just threatening to kick me... no mute? no warnings.. experienced amin and mod he put in app? helpful and kind to players?... i knw i done the bad thing and had a go at him.. but still, i think pretty much anyone would if they were pissed of to the same level as me.. also im not doing this to icrease my chances of getting staff if thats what anyone thinks... because i was offered staff, and i turned it down, i dont want to be a member of staff because i get more fun out of being a regular player.. so anyway, someone sort this guy out?
I want to talk you under 4 eyes.
About the the thing that happened.
Santa
Santa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down